Thursday, September 6, 2007

Camera search

Since I've started photowalking, I want a pocket sized camera to tote around with me instead of my great big camera. I was just looking on eBay and they have the teeniest cameras I've ever seen! One is smaller than a AA battery. The problem with searching on eBay is you can't say "search 3mp and above". They give you less than 3, 3-4, 4-5, 5-6, etc. So, unless I limit my search to a certain MP (and potentially miss a stellar deal on something bigger), I'm stuck looking at junk like 1.3mp webcams. Also, I want something cheap since I paid quite a bit for my current camera, right before Xmas.

And really, in my little dream world, I would be able to find a nice DSLR (Canon, most likely) for a couple of hundred dollars and I would get that and make my current camera my "small one" and forget this whole quest for a baby-cam :)

No comments: