Friday, April 11, 2008

Books I've read so far this year

Maid for Murder Barbara Colley
Really Unusual Bad Boys Mary Janice Davidson
The Royal Pain Mary Janice Davidson
The Royal Treatment Mary Janice Davidson
Valentine's Day is Killing Me Mary Janice Davidson
To have and to hold Jane Green
Obsession, Deceit and Really Dark Chocolate Kyra Green
Passion, Betrayal and Killer Highlights Kyra Green
Sex, Murder and a Double Latte Kyra Green
So Much For My Happy Ending Kyra Green
Chopping Spree Diane Mott Davidson
Dark Tort Diane Mott Davidson
Double Shot Diane Mott Davidson
Prime Cut Diane Mott Davidson
Sticks and Scones Diane Mott Davidson
Sweet Revenge Diane Mott Davidson
Tough cookie Diane Mott Davidson
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire JK Rowling
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix JK Rowling
Guilty Pleasures Laurell Hamilton
Jail Bertie and the Peanut Ladies Dolores Wilson
Barking Goats and the Redneck Mafia Dolores Wilson
High Stakes Erin McCarthy
Bit the Jackpot Erin McCarthy
Hot Mama Jennifer Estep
Karma Girl Jennifer Estep
Killer in High Heels Gemma Halliday



I feel like I'm missing something. I read something between Hot Mama and Karma Girl but I can't, for the life of me, think what it might have been. That is really sad since I just finished Karma Girl a couple of days ago and the book before that would have been like 2-3 days before that, so less than a week ago :(

1 comment:

Ros said...

MaryJanice is great! I like Diane Mott Davidson too. Have you read any Laura Lippman? She's got a whole series of mysteries set in Baltimore.