Friday, September 18, 2009

Wow

It is 7:15. I've been in my jammies since 3:30. I've watched one of the movies I rented from the library. I've completed the school directory. I'm still struggling with the labels and I hate them (if you ever do labels in Word for Mac, email me, I need help). They look crazy cool, if I could just get them to print right. I am watching "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" out of desperation. I'm considering getting redressed and going to the library for an iced coffee before maybe meeting RF for a late dinner. I'm bored to FREAKING tears.

2 comments:

SunnyD said...

Sister, that's the saddest Friday night scene ever!

I swear if I wasn't at home sick, I would so have taken your ass out to a movie or something!

The Fearless Freak said...

I did get to spend sometime looking for cars online and I now have a few more to check out, so it wasn't a total waste :)

As it turns out, I may have to road trip tomorrow. Mom called said MT is complaining of an ear ache. If she isn't better in the morning, I have to drive to Mt. Vernon and meet them and bring her home. So my super boring weekend might be coming to an end sooner rather than later. :(