Monday, August 6, 2007

The one where Carrie whines

Some of you know that I broke my big toe about a year ago. The front bone and the joint were crushed and as a result, I can't bend the big toe on my right foot all the way. Even a year later, it still hurts on and off. The last 3 days, I've spent a lot of time standing and walking and cleaning and now my toe is just throbbing.

Besides that, I was cleaning and combining paint bottles that I got at the school sale (I got probably 20 bottles but paint but a bunch were only half full so I combined colors that were the same) on Saturday and when I opened one of the bottles, I cut the webbing between my thumb and first finger. It looks like a paper cut, only deeper and pulls back apart everytime I open my hand (which is like every 5 seconds since I'm right handed). I've been taping my thumb down at night and it helps but I can't do that during the day or I would be useless.

I'm going to go get taped, take some Tylenol and go to bed.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh no! I am so sorry you are feeling so bad! I broke my little toe once and that was bad enough...and I've had those cuts you describe and can sympathize! Go to bed and get up for a better day tommorrow.

The easiest way to stumble yourself is to put those feedflares on your blog like I did. I guess you can do it from the toolbar too. But as that page says, if you stumble yourself too much, they block you. Oh no! So buddies to stumble each other is better.

Jane Doe said...

I wanted to write and thank you for the link you have provided to our page but I could not find your email address listed anywhere.

Thank you & feel better.

JD,
I SAW YOUR NANNY
(you are listed here)
http://isawyournannyindex.blogspot.com/2007/02/isyn-link-return.html