Saturday, May 2, 2009

Make over

Earlier in the week, I got an email from Arkymom asking if I (and the other people she sent it to) wanted to go to a Mary Kay make over party with her this morning. I didn't really have anything better to do so I decided to go. Quigs demanded before and after pictures but Arky refused to pose for a before picture. She said that anyone that had seen her knew what the before looked like and she didn't need any pictures, thank you very much. I agreed, but stood firm on the after pictures!

Here she is, doing her "sexy pose" in the bad lighting in the room. Not a lot of change and you can't tell it from the picture but her skin looks very soft. Nice subtle colors, unlike the lady doing the class who looked like she got hit in the face with a make up gun!

Photobucket

Here is me, an hour or so later, in totally natural light. You can absolutely tell I spent an hour and a half putting on make up. Oh, you can't? Neither could I. This is why I don't mess with make up because other than my face being little itchy, I can't even tell I have it on.

Photobucket

However, I did have a good time, even if the soup and bread were screaming for me to eat them. :) Arkymom is always a kick to hang out with. Even if I have to go to "clown college" to do it LOL

2 comments:

Quigs78 said...

Seriously, it didn't even look like you had any makeup on this afternoon. You have flawless skin anyway, which is annoying. :P

But yay for fun with Arkymom!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, a like-minded friend of mine was saying the make-up is more of a gesture. It doesn't really change how we look it just let's someone else know you spend fifteen minutes getting ready for them. I had to agree. Make-up must makes me itchy too.