Sunday, July 15, 2007

Compelled


I have a whole big entry that I'm composing in my head. Hopefully it will make it to the page. Long time readers know that I bitch about the same thing every summer and that I'm an all around bad person. Yet again, I have something to complain about. Maybe tomorrow since it is midnight.


ADsR starts tomorrow. On one hand, I'm excited. On the other, I know I that will probably mess up and not get my shit done and ruin our chances for the grand prize. I'm a big slack ass like that. Fortunately, I have lots of pictures to work with, since I only scrapped 2 days of our KY trip. That thing at the top is supposed to be my race blinkie. Apparently, it doesn't blink here. http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/mom2cne/Amazing%20digiscrap%20race/?action=view&current=Procrast-blink-3.gif There it does though and I think it is damn cute :)
Bed now, post more later

No comments: