Thursday, July 19, 2007

I have a secret

I was really productive today (no that isn't my secret, I'll get to that in a minute). I didn't get up until almost 10 but in the last hour I have cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom, picked up the living room, swept and mopped the kitchen, living room and bathroom, straightened up the laundry room (none of the clothes are put away, but they are all sorted into baskets and off the floor). I changed the sheets on mine and C's beds, fed both kids, ran two loads of laundry and took a shower. Now I have to feed myself and figure out something to do that doesn't involve going outside, since the weather bites. This is about the cleanest my house has been in 3 weeks and it all started because I decided the sink in the bathroom was icky and I was going to wipe it down before I got dressed this AM (I keep Clorox wipes in there so I can wipe stuff off because I hate to actually clean the bathroom). Since I was doing that, I decided that the rest of it needed done to and then I decided to do the floor but I hate to get the Swiffer out for just the bathroom so I picked up the living room so I could do it to and then just caught the kitchen on my way through. Since the floor was done in there, it made sense to clean everything else so that it would all be done. The laundry was just a different beast but I've been putting off doing it for at least 2 weeks so I finally just had to suck it up and get it done.

My secret is about dh's job. I can't tell and it is killing me so I'm going to tease you so you can die with me. Hang tight for next week though when all will be revealed. :)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

OH, a job! That sounds promising!

Jennifer said...

You go girl... I am a cleaner like that too. When I clean one thing then everything else looks dirty! :) Too bad it doesn't hit us more often! I cannot wait to hear more about the JOB!