Tuesday, October 2, 2007

ACDSee

This program is STRESSING me out to the max. I went through and tagged everything and then moved it to the folders that I wanted it in. I'm using the program so I could find a piece or 2 that all matched easily. Hummie had the stellar tip of just dragging and dropping the files into photoshop instead of clicking tools and then open in editor and then Adobe, which is a pain. Now, however that doesn't work from the search pane (ha, I typed pain which would be true too LOL). I have to go to the folder that I have it and move it from there. Talk about a PITA! And even the tool option doesn't work. Why is this?

Someone help before I totally freak and throw this POS computer across the room (in addition to the ACDSee issues, I'm "running", although crawling would probably be more accurate, Vista and am generally unhappy about).

No comments: