Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Morning walks

Some of you might remember my goals for the year. Towards that end, I'm going to start going to this program, anyone want to join me:

Early Bird Walks
All Ages
Come in from the cold. Here’s your chance
to keep moving! Stop by the Leonhard
Recreation Center for an early morning
walk around the gym.
Date Day Time
1/2-3/28 M/W/F 7:30am-8:30am
Location: Leonhard Recreation Center
Questions: Paul, 352-6044

It is perfect for us because school starts at 7:45 and we can go right from dropping off to the gym. Lizzie likes to ride in her stroller and will probably do that it fairly happily for 20 or 30 minutes. I'm also considering joining the "Healthy Striders" at the mall, that way I can walk the other 2 days a week as well. I need to find out the times on it because I like to do my stuff all at once. Once I come home, I don't like to leave again until time to pick up after school. I also need to find out if there is a cost on it since paying to walk sort of goes against the second goal of "not being poor" :)

No comments: