Friday, February 15, 2008

Movie and TV quotes

1. Pick 15 of your favourite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly,
and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.

Of course, the hardest part of this will be
coming up with 15 movies I can remember the names to.

All comments are screened so feel free to keep answering.


1. All right, all right, all right, what's it going to be? A Triple Cream Cup for Christopher. A Sizzler for June Marie.
2. You mean you're dropping out? I don't look at it as dropping out! I look at it as a very strategic career move.
3. just put your pickle on everybody's plate college boy and leave the hard stuff to me.
4. What's normal anyways?
5. You said you'd always be there for me! But you're not... and it's because of me. It's my fault... it's my fault...
6. Come in. Come in, my child. We mustn't lurk in doorways. It's rude. One might question your upbringing.
7. I admire that honesty, Natalie, that's a noble quality. Never lose that, because it often disappears with age, or entering politics.
8. All right, sparky, here's the deal. If you wanna court the little lady, ya gotta be a straight shooter. Do ya got it?
9. You are absolutely, unconditionally, positively the most stubborn person I've ever known in my life!
10. One thing I can't stand is the noise, noise, noise, noise!
11. Guessing. I guess no one's coming.
12. Heh, me lead you? Lady look at me, I don't even know where the hell I am half the time!
13. Well, actually, despite popular opinion you really can't beat the truth out of someone.
14. Perseverance does not equal worthiness. Next time you want to get my attention, wear something fun. Low-riding jeans are hot.
15. *perons's name* you're special. Like "stop-eating-the-paste" special?

I cheated. Some of these are TV shows. I don't watch all that many movies so I couldn't come up with 15 :)

2 comments:

SunnyD said...

okay, um...
I think I can only get 1 or 2... which happen to be numbers 1 and 2...
1. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
2. Grease (Go Frenchy!)

SunnyD said...

Oh, and once I read the TV thing...
13. Is either Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Veronica Mars. I just can't separate them out in my head.