Friday, October 10, 2008

Picture this

So I'm not so good about actually getting the pictures off the camera in a timely fashion. Since I got around to it tonight, you get a random picture blog from a couple of events we recently went to.

N, showing off her black teeth from the awesome black icing

Photobucket

G, showing that it is possible to eat black icing without too much mess
Photobucket

P and P showing their black tongues
Photobucket

Photobucket

Evan showing that is absolutely possible to eat black icing while making NO mess

Photobucket

Flynn says "freaking crazy paparazzi

Photobucket

J passed on the black icing cake and is bright and shiny for it

Photobucket

MT showing us how black icing SHOULD be eaten

Photobucket

The dads proving once again they really are just big kids

Photobucket

Photobucket

Toddler show choir. They couldn't get a place in the parade this year but next year for sure.

Photobucket

MT and "her boys" are ready for some parade watching and candy gathering

Photobucket

PG is ready for the parade and candy too

Photobucket

TB ran into some girls from his class and their brother. He was so happy to have big kids to watch the parade with

Photobucket

Looseyfur and Xman are prepped for the parade

Photobucket

The cheerleaders stopped right in front of us to perform a routine

Photobucket

3 comments:

Quigs78 said...

Flynn's pic is priceless!

And how cute are our kids?! I'm stealing your pictures for my blog. :)

The Fearless Freak said...

I figured you would. :) I have a couple others of your kids, but they were just really similar to the shots I picked here so if you want them, I can send them, otherwise, you can just steal my pre-resized ones :)

Misc said...

My son is normally not that tidy, but then again he doesn't like cake (I know, weird).

Love the black teeth.