Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finally the end

I have blogged every day of Nov. Most of it was drivel but it is all out there. Expect a break of a few days now, until I have something to say. Eventually, I will work up the energy to write about a trip and review the Magic House and Way of Lights.

However, I'm thrilled to end the month this way. I get wish my best friend since grade school congratulations on her engagement! She called this morning as we were coming home to tell me about it. I'm so excited and happy for her! She has been dating her fiance for 2.5 years and living with him for at least a year. He surprised her with a ring this morning and told her it was her early Christmas present. They are planning to get married in about a year so plan to hear more about this as time goes by. I will either be her matron of honor or a regular bridesmaid, depending on if she wants her sister to be the MOH or not. I'm kind of excited about that too since I haven't been in a wedding since I was 8 and I was in my Uncle's wedding.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ahhh, young love. So naive.

I'm only slightly jaded. Can you tell?

Quigs78 said...

LMAO @ Harley!

This apparently was the week to get engaged. N's sister got engaged, and a family member on my side did, too. Weird.