Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I have gas

and because I do, I can almost guarentee that it was cheaper you when you got it. Ever since gas prices started going down, EVERY SINGLE TIME I've filled up my van, within 24-48 hours gas prices have dropped between 10 and 15 cents per gallon. It is ticking me off to no end and it seriously happens every time. I was a thought my streak had broken last week when I got gas in BN, 5 cents cheaper than it was here and I went 2 full days without seeing a drop in price. Then it dropped and the streak has continued. Seriously, I'm tired of it. Someone else needs to get the more expensive gas for once.

1 comment:

purplecow said...

We bought plane tickets back when gas was $4/gallon because it was actually cheaper to fly four people than to drive and stay in hotels for two extra days......and now I filled the bug up for under $20 last night....we should just think of it as our contribution to helping others.......