Saturday, September 22, 2007

ACDSee and scrapbooking files

I went through, over the last couple of days, and tagged all the scrapbooking files I was able to re-get. It was much easier this time around, since I only have a handful of things to tag. Actually, I just looked in my "paper" file and I already have 163 files in there. I've decided that I won't be downloading things all willy nilly this time around. I don't need all that crap! I had almost 2000 backgrounds before and probably didn't use 5% of them, if that. I can re-color a little bit now so I don't need all 16 million colors that the eye can see.

I am DIGGING ACDSee as well. I resisted it for quite some time because I had Picasa and they were really the same thing, right? Wrong. ACDSee is much better, much easier to tag, much easier to sort, much easier to move files, etc. The only problem I'm having is easily opening things into Photoshop. I can do the tools>open in editor>Photoshop but that is a pain. I marked it as default, but I would like to be able to double click on the item and have it open in photoshop, instead of the ACDSee editor.

I'm really hungry. Are you starting to see a pattern to my posts? I'm always freaking hungry! No wonder I'm 50lbs over weight. :( Hopefully I'll get over being sick soon and then I can start walking and doing pilates again.

Finally, the Illini won today. That is 3 in a row and the first conference road win in 14 years!!! Even the year we went to the Sugar Bowl, we still didn't have any road wins

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Why don't you open them up like my first layout tutorial?

Make the ACDSee window smaller and have it on top of Photoshop and just drag the file over...it opens up....