Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Not happy with Elemental Scraps

I played the ADSR season 2. It was fun but I don't know if I will do it again. I need a partner that works closer to how I work so who knows. I didn't win :( but with 180 some teams, I really didn't expect to. A lot of the prizes were coupons to stores, instead of just kits. That is fine, but since I don't go to the stores very often, I didn't have any idea what I wanted at any of the stores. I needed to find some time to sit down and really look at the stores to decide what I wanted. Well, I finally got around to that yesterday. I went through all the emails, one by one and went to the sites and really looked for kits. I spend close to two hours shopping for digi kits. Fish scraps and Oscraps were great. I found what I wanted, put in the code and went on my merry way. Then I spent a long time at Elemental Scraps looking for what I wanted. I put in the code and get an error that the coupon was expired. What? I haven't had it 3 weeks. I emailed the race host who told me to email the site directly. I did that and was told "sorry that expired Sept 1st" I emailed her back and told her that perhaps they should have made that more clear from the get go. There was no experation date listed in the email from the race host. I'm mad that I wasted my time looking for things I can't have and I made a point to tell her that I wouldn't be back to her site. I haven't heard back, but I'm sure she doesn't care. It is like I buy anyway, but that is so not the point.

In happy news, I got Glenda's "Sibby goes to K" kit for playing the DSD tailgate. It is freaking awesome! Bright bold colors, lots of back to school items, etc. It rocks :)

Thanks to Hummie and Glenda for doing this :)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh my, I did that once at another store...won a $10 prize and waited too long and shopped and shopped only to find it expired. I wrote and wrote and was promised a new code that never came.