Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hm

I'm hungry. We ate dinner super early because we had a b-day party to attend at normal dinner time. The party was fun and the kids had a great time running around the park with all the other kids. This is the only time I have missed my old playgroup since I have left. The new group has lots of young kids and hardly anyone for C to play with. He hates doing anything with them so we generally don't go to stuff unless he is at school. Even then, Liz is almost too old for most of the other kids :( Ah well, I like all the moms I've met and even being a freak, I feel like part of the group so I'm better off at least. Talk about selfish :)

I feel like I should start tagging my entries in this journal. I can't scrap, although I actually feel slightly motivated tonight (talk about perverse LOL) so I should set about tagging things, either here or the few things I've dled in ACDsee.

Uh, there was something else, but now I don't remember. I think I'm going to play video games instead of something productive :)

No comments: