Monday, September 17, 2007

Want a date?

There is a little girl that lives near us that is a few months older than C. A used to come over and play a lot but recently she has had friends at her house so hasn't been able to come over as much. When she can't come over, she tends to hang around the fence chatting with C anyway. The other day, she is hanging out and I hear
A: mumble mumble mumble
C: I told you already
A: mumble mumble
C: I TOLD you we broke up
A: mumble mumble
C: I like girls that are sparkly all over, even their eyes
A: I have a sparkly black skirt
C: But your eyes still wouldn't be sparkly
A ran home for a little while and C came over by me. I asked him about the conversation (since I missed 90% of her side of it). He said "I want to date a girl with sparkles all over, even on her eyes"
ME: do you know any girls like that?
C: No, but when I meet her I'll know I'll like her
Me: Does O (a girl in his class at school) have sparkly eyes?
C: (his whole face lights up) No, but I could ask her if she would do that.

The next day, I asked him if he has asked O about sparkly eyes and he said "no she talks so much I didn't have time to ask her" ROFL

So my baby wants to date a girl that wears sparkly eye shadow and that is the final determining factor in whether he would like her or not :)

No comments: