Wednesday, September 26, 2007

books this year

I found a community on live journal back around the first of the year that was a 50 book a year challenge. I read all the stupid time and I have a fair amount of time to read so I figured I would have a go at it. This is a copy of the list so far. Obviously, 50 books a year was no sweat for me since it is just the end of Sept and I already have 55 books. I'd have a lot more if I could count all the fan fiction I've read over the last year (yes, I am a dork) but I don't think it really counts so I'll stick with published books

Living Large Various Authors
Candy Dipped Death Sammi Carter
Dead and Loving it MaryJanice Davidson
Derik's Bane MaryJanice Davidson
Undead and unappreciated MaryJanice Davidson
Undead and unemployed MaryJanice Davidson
Undead and unpopular MaryJanice Davidson
Undead and unreturnable MaryJanice Davidson
Undead and unwed MaryJanice Davidson
Full Blast Janet Evanovich
Full Bloom Janet Evanovich
Full House Janet Evanovich
Full Scoop Janet Evanovich
Full Speed Janet Evanovich
Full Tilt Janet Evanovich
Lean Mean 13 Janet Evanovich
Motor Mouth Janet Evanovich
Plum Lovin' Janet Evanovich
Twelve Sharp Janet Evanovich
A is for Alibi Sue Grafton
B is for Burgler Sue Grafton
C is for Corpse Sue Grafton
D is for Deadbeat Sue Grafton
E is for Evidence Sue Grafton
F is for Fugitive Sue Grafton
G is for Gumshoe Sue Grafton
H is for homicide Sue Grafton
I is for innocent Sue Grafton
J is for Judgement Sue Grafton
K is for Killer Sue Grafton
L is for Lawless Sue Grafton
M is for Malice Sue Grafton
N is for Noose Sue Grafton
O is for Outlaw Sue Grafton
P is for Peril Sue Grafton
Q is for Quarry Sue Grafton
R is for Ricochet Sue Grafton
S is for Silence Sue Grafton
Bite Laurell Hamilton
Cravings Laurell Hamilton
Super Mom Saves the World Melanie Lynn Hauser
Baby Laughs Jenny McCarthy
Confessions of a slacker mom Muffy Mead-Ferro
Confessions of a slacker wife Muffy Mead-Ferro
Double Shot Diane Mott Davidson
Born in Death JD Robb
Innocent in Death JD Robb
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets JK Rowlings
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows JK Rowlings
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire JK Rowlings
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azikban JK Rowlings
Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone JK Rowlings
Hundred Dollar Baby Robert Spenser
Big Hair and Flying Cows Delores Wilson
Bridge to Terabithia Kathleen

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

wow, I cannot believe you are able to read so much...that's just awesome!

I'm so far behind on my blog reading in my RSS subscriptoins...I'm sorry it's been so long since I've been here...been having some rough weeks.

Monique said...

Way to go! That's an awesome reading list! I read quite a bit too, but my library here is pretty small so I can't always read what I want to when I want to. Have a great day!

La Osita Boricua said...

You make me look like I have never read any books befor lol! I need to start reading a little more.

Jenna said...

Looks like we are reading similar stuff. I love to read series. Last summer I decided to read the Alphabet Series...I felt to accomplished when I finished...I'm so lame.

Keep reading! Reading moms equals reading kids!