Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Book worthy?

Yesterday I posted about the never ending laundry that I did (final count, 8 loads of laundry done and put away over the course of the day) This guy commented on the entry telling me that he is writiing a book about mother's and daughters and would I like to be included in it. This is interesting to me because I can't, for the life of me, figure out what I would have posted that would be any kind of book worthy. Maybe in 30 or 40 years when Lizzie is rich and famous she could include some of my stuff in a book about her life but nothing jumps out at me just now. I went to the website and looked at his "getting started" questions and none of them apply. I need to email the guy and find out what struck his fancy about my blog.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

LOL...someone wants to make you famous! Giggle...okay, he wants to be famous with a great book about famous people....giggle.