Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's official

Unoffical is stupid says I and Chambana and Leeanthro.

What is also official is that I am evil minded and I love it! Saturday morning, we took the kids to McDonald's for breakfast and it was FILLED with college kids. Everyone of them looked like they had been run over by a very large truck, repeatedly. Lizzie went running through the dining room laughing and giggling, which caused all the kids in the place to cower and hold their heads. I told my mom that I REALLY wanted to take her in the dining and deny her something she wanted. When Lizzie doesn't get what she wants, she screams like a siren and it makes my head hurt on a good day. I would have LMAO off seeing those college kids go through it but I decided it was mean to deny the baby something just for my amusement. It was really about being mean to her and not the college kids that I cared about. After all, they did it to themselves.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh,you're not evil! Silly girl! You're just silly.