Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tag, I'm it

In all the time I've had a blog, this is the first time I've been tagged to do one of these. Does it make me pathetic that I'm excited about this? Thanks Vegan Linda I have kind of a lame list, so just bear with me :)

1. I have an odd joint on the pinky of my left hand. If I hold my hand straight, I can force it not to bend right. Hard to explain, but I used to have a friend that I totally freaked out with it all the time.

2. Dh and I dated about 3 weeks before he moved in with me. It was exactly one year from our first date to our wedding day.

3. I'm watching Dexter right now and I have to say that I liked the concept of the vigilante cop but I'm not as impressed with the reality of the wack job that just hides behind his cop-ness. I am interested in the "bloody child" scenes he seems to be having so I will continue watching to see what is up with those.

4. I like to read mysteries and I have just started the final book in the Diane Mott Davidson series that I have been reading on and off since I was in high school.

5. I got invited to the "honor banquet" every year in high school, even though it was supposed to only be seniors, who were getting scholarships. I got invited the other 3 years because I'm a giant nerd (not news, I know) and had the most "book points" (we had to read various books and points were given out based on the difficulty of the book. We, for a while, could write tests on books that weren't on our list for points as well) because I read anything and everything all the time.

I'm tagging Jen, Central Il Living, Missy, Julie and Stacey

Rules:
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
Share 5 facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thanks for the tag! It's taken me a while, but I've finally gotten around to it.