Sunday, March 9, 2008

The things they say

This is something my crunchier friends will appreciate. The kids have bunk beds in my room. A few months ago, C started asking about sleeping in his own room, which we were trying to figure out how to arrange, since we only have 2 bedrooms. A week or so into this process, he came to me and told me that he didn't really want his own room so nevermind. Ok, no biggie sometime in the next year or so, we are planning to move to a bigger house, where he will have his own room.

So then the other night, Lizzie was talking about something and the topic of seperate rooms came up. I asked her when she thought she would sleep in her own room and she said "uh, maybe May" (she will be three in May) and I told her that was ok. Then I asked C when he thought he would sleep in his own room and he said "when I'm 18". "18?"I replied, "Don't you think that is a little old to be sleeping in the same room as your mom" "well no, not really, but that is when I want my own room" :)

No comments: