Saturday, May 3, 2008

Money

We got our stimulus check back. It wasn't as much as I thought it was going to be because we have no tax liability. I put almost all of it on my student loan, although I kept a $100 to buy a few things I wanted (mother's day presents and new shorts for me) and we should be getting the rest of our refund back in a few weeks and that can also go on the student loan. Sadly, it isn't enough to pay it completely off, which it would have been if we had gotten the full amount, but it will be close and I'll only have a couple of payments after that.

In other news, I was a complete slug today. We went to TKD this morning and that was good. We learned kicking this week, which was cool. We are going to miss next week because C has his first 4-H meeting so we will miss punches but I'm excited about 4-H too. After that, I came home and never ever bothered to change out of my sweatpants. I just sort of laid around and did as little as possible.

Now, I'm debating whether I want to finish watching the movie on TV (Because I Said So) or if I want to watch the rest of Weeds or if want to just turn off the TV and finish my book. In any event, I'm having some ice cream and some iced tea and going to be early, because my throat and ears hurt.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh, I should check my account...I wonder how much we are getting back.