Friday, May 30, 2008

Vay-Kay Woo-Hoo

We are leaving soon on vacation! My mom will be home in about an hour and then we pick The Boy up at school at 1:30 (today was their "fun day" at school, which has just been a nightmare logistically) and then we are on the road. We are driving to Wisconsin tonight then tomorrow we are getting up and driving the rest of the way to Minnesota. We are staying there through the weekend and then driving back to Wisconsin to the Dells and staying there for 4 days. Then home late Thursday.

I doubt I will have any internet connection the whole weekend in MN. The last time I was there, they didn't even have any cell reception so I'm not holding my breath for Wi-Fi (and my aunt and uncle, who we are staying with are techno-phobes so no net there). I did figure out mobile blogging to some degree so as long as I have cell reception, I can post pictures for your viewing pleasure. When we get to the Dells, I'm sure we will have internet in the hotel room, although my computer time will be limited :)

See you all when we get back :)

3 comments:

Quigs78 said...

Have a super fab time!! It already feels like forever since we've seen you guys, so try not to miss us too much while you're gone. :)

YAY for vacation!!!

SunnyD said...

I hope you get through the storms okay! We'll miss you, but know you'll have a ball.

Lavender Lemonade said...

Sounds like a good old fashioned road trip vacation. Don't let the kids drive you crazy...remember the point of vacation is to have fun with your family, not kill them. :)